Negotiating on airfare?
Yeah...its an israeli thing... this happened when i was trying to get home from israel for pesach, and it was pretty funny. this time, instead of them negotiating with me and trying to lower the price, i negotiated with them and tried to get them to lower the price, and it worked. I'm flying from New York to Israel a week before Yavneh Olami starts on Israir and I had to call back a few times and now I think i am all set finally to go to israel. it took a few days, seriously, to figure this all out. i was possibly going through london or maybe toronto but all those fell through for different reasons, so now ill be flying direct on this. im actually pretty happy, i'll get a week in israel (+ 1 extra shabbat) to not be jet lagged and also to have some fun before Yavneh, and i'll be getting home in time for my cousin's bar mitzvah the shabbat after Yavneh is done. I'm actually more than happy but it still hasn't set in, it set in earlier in the week that I was going, but now that i have the flight, i'm pretty happy, but it still could set in some more, so give me time. im excited for shavuot a little bit, im going to learn with my little brother at shul and i hope that goes well and then who knows how long that will last or what will happen after. ooh and i have an interview for next summer on modnay, so thats cool. chag sameach loyal blog readers!
1 Comments:
At 9:09 PM, יוני 05, 2006,
Brittle said…
loving the countdown AND the new title banner....the only thing you're missing is the flyers logos;)
הוסף רשומת תגובה
<< Home