On to the real finals...
Woke up 15 minutes after my Bamidbar final started today, I was pretty mad at myself. I think I aced it though. Having typed up 9 pages of notes last night really helped, especially since I didn't take notes all semester. Gotta love open note finals, seriously...the best thing that ever happened to final exams.
I have one more of those coming, but it will be much harder than today's. Oh, today's weather sucked this morning. Why isn't it hot out yet?
I really don't have anything much else to blog about. My roommate packed up all my clothes in my bag as a "prank". Good thing, now I don't have to pack up next week, I'll just leave it in there until then. Apparently, I walked in and that wasn't the whole prank, I'm guessing he was going to hang my bag out the window and maybe do more stuff, lots of fun times on Rubin 4!!! I have accounting tommorow afternoon, my first real exam. I need to do well, so hopefully I'll do well enough. Alright thats all for now!
I have one more of those coming, but it will be much harder than today's. Oh, today's weather sucked this morning. Why isn't it hot out yet?
I really don't have anything much else to blog about. My roommate packed up all my clothes in my bag as a "prank". Good thing, now I don't have to pack up next week, I'll just leave it in there until then. Apparently, I walked in and that wasn't the whole prank, I'm guessing he was going to hang my bag out the window and maybe do more stuff, lots of fun times on Rubin 4!!! I have accounting tommorow afternoon, my first real exam. I need to do well, so hopefully I'll do well enough. Alright thats all for now!
0 Comments:
הוסף רשומת תגובה
<< Home