the home stretch...
I've got most of my finals behind me now. Marketing is on Monday and Computer Programming (probably my hardest final) is Wednesday. Today I applied to 3 jobs in Washington, D.C. as a backup for Israel. I spoke to my program coordinator in Israel who is really trying to convince me to take that internship there, so it's a really tough decision. I am not expecting any communication from the 3 online applications I filled out, so basically its a decision between Israel and home at this point. I dont know what to do, because I am a cheap jew and I dont want to spend $2000 or more this summer for an awesome social experience and meeting a lot of cool people, and of course being in israel but probably being bored at the "internship"...uch...i dunno....
last shabbat in YU im excited to go home next thursday...its gonna be sad saying bye to people, of course ill see just about everyone next year (a few guys are transferring or making aliyah!! I'M KINDA JEALOUS!!), but still ive made some good friends this year so its still hard to go! ok thats all i got for now...hopefully my summer will be more exciting and bring more life to this blog...i may or may not blog until i'm home...we'll see...
last shabbat in YU im excited to go home next thursday...its gonna be sad saying bye to people, of course ill see just about everyone next year (a few guys are transferring or making aliyah!! I'M KINDA JEALOUS!!), but still ive made some good friends this year so its still hard to go! ok thats all i got for now...hopefully my summer will be more exciting and bring more life to this blog...i may or may not blog until i'm home...we'll see...
0 Comments:
הוסף רשומת תגובה
<< Home